PHOTOGRAPHER • FILMMAKER

freelance photographer and indie filmmaker based out of Los Angeles.

Friday, August 27, 2010

cinematography: saving grace

since I've graduated from film school a few months ago, ironically, I have been shooting still photography for the most part - what started out as a hobby a little over a year ago has become my everyday passion and full time job. with a few film projects in development, I have been itching to get back behind the camera, and recently did when my good friend Ric- Perez Selsky approached me to be the Director of Photography on his new short film "Saving Grace." although I prefer directing, I decided to give it a shot and get behind the camera (a lovely Canon 5d II) and shoot his film. after a fun (and long) 3 day shoot, we ended up with a great little short film that I hope you all can see in the near future. below are some freeze frames I took from the footage.





www.seanwillisphoto.com | twitter.com/iAmSeanWillis | www.facebook.com/seanwillisphoto

sean.willis.photo@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment